- Aloe Vera
- Aloe Vera Soothes inflammation and speeds the healing process of minor burns. This gentle gel moisturizes skin and contains a number of vitamins and minerals that are believed to promote healthy skin.
Products with Aloe Vera:
- Apricot Kernel Oil
- Apricot kernel oil is a light, yet emollient oil, that is high in oleic and linoleic acids. It is similar in feel and properties to sweet almond oil and is readily absorbed into the skin. It is recommended for mature skin, sensitive skin and skin that is inflamed, irritated or dry.
Products with Apricot Kernel Oil:
- Bourbon Geranium Essential Oil
- A fragrant herb with mild astringent qualities it rates high in skin care products as a nourishing moisturizer and also offers relief to oily and dry skin. In aromatherapy practice it has a pleasant scent and can be uplifting and gently inspiring. Produces a sense of calm and tranquility.
Products with Bourbon Geranium Essential Oil:
- Clary Sage Essential Oil
- Clary Sage is a natural antibiotic and an antiseptic for the skin. It has a soothing effect.
Products with Clary Sage Essential Oil:
- Cranberry Seeds
- Cranberry seeds gently exfoliate skin with rounded edges rather than tear or cut skin with sharp or jagged edges as other exfoliating additives. By removing dead, flaky cells, new, fresh cells are exposed and encouraged to grow and breathe.
Products with Cranberry Seeds:
- Energy Herb Blend
- This herbal blend contains Lavender, Sage, Rosemary, Lemongrass Essential Oils, and Oatmeal. Lemongrass is stimulating, refreshing, relieves fatigue, aids in digestion and increases alertness and concentration. The oil of Rosemary increases circulation and can help relieve pain in the joints. The addition of Lavender gives stress relief. Sage is a well documented stimulant.
Products with Energy Herb Blend:
- Epson Salts
- Pure mineral Epsom Salt can reduce the swelling of sprains and bruises, soothe aches, and remove odors. The salts help detox the body by causing sweat. Epsom Salts leave skin cleansed and soft and makes the bathwater feel silky.
Products with Epson Salts:
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- This light, lemony oil cools the body in summer, kills germs and removes impurities from the air in cold months. It is anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antibiotic, and deodorizing. Eucalyptus relieves mental and physical fatigue, stimulates circulation and is helpful in the treatment of respiratory problems and relieving muscle tension. Eucalyptus loosens flu-related congestion.
Products with Eucalyptus Essential Oil:
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Evening Primrose Oil treats dry and irritated skin. It is known to improve the elasticity and structure of the skin. Rich in essential fatty acids Evening Primrose Oil relieves itching, oozing and flaking associated with eczema.
Products with Evening Primrose Oil:
- Vegetable glycerin, an emollient, acts as as humectant by drawing moisture from the air and holding it to the skin.
Products with Glycerin:
- Goats' Milk Cream
- Creates soaps with unequaled properties for skin, especially delicate complexions. It is high in protein and contains all the known essential amino acids, vitamin A, B1, niacin, B2, pantothenic acid, folic acid, B12, C, and D.
Products with Goats' Milk Cream:
- Grape Leaf Extract
- High in antioxidants, grape leaf is known to reduce inflammation and have astringent effects
Products with Grape Leaf Extract:
- Grapeseed Oil
- Emollient and non allergenic, Grapeseed oil is rich in vitamins, minerals and linoleic acid. Light and non-greasy, this penetrating oil is good for mature skin and delicate eye and throat areas.
Products with Grapeseed Oil:
- Green Tea
- Green tea contains the anti-inflammatory, EGCG, that reduces the fluid build-up that causes under eye puffiness.
Products with Green Tea:
- Heal Herb Blend
- This essential oil and herbal blend of Rosebuds, Lavender, Spearmint, Rosemary, and Mallow, balances the mind while nurturing the spirit. Mild and sweet Spearmint increases alertness and lifts the spirits. Mallow Root soothes irritations and inflammation of the lungs and throat, while Rosebuds are a timeless remedy against anxiety and depression.
Products with Heal Herb Blend:
- Soothing honey is a source of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. Its slight antiseptic property is especially good on delicate skin.
Products with Honey:
- Horse Chestnut Seed Extract
- Horse Chestnut Seed Extract helps relieve itching.
Products with Horse Chestnut Seed Extract:
- The scent of jasmine is proven to boost beta waves in the brain, creating a feeling of euphoria. Jasmine is used as an antidepressant oil to ease muscle pain, relieve tension and nervousness, and soothe coughs. Feel happier all day long.
Products with Jasmine:
- Jojoba Oil
- Technically a wax, Jojoba Oil is structurally similar to skin. It is highly penetrating, and excellent for problem skin.
Products with Jojoba Oil:
- A naturally derived emollient from sheep's wool, lanolin has excellent moisturizing qualities. Sheep shearers rarely suffer from dry, chapped hands!
Products with Lanolin:
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Cooling lavender is known to relieve stress and anxiety. It has a calming effect on the nervous system and is useful in relieving muscle spasms. The oil is antiseptic and has a balancing effect to relieve nervousness, restore equilibrium and promote stability. Lavender sedates the nervous system and and induces sleep.
Products with Lavender Essential Oil:
- Mango Butter
- Mango butter is obtained from the kernels of the mango tree. It is very emollient and is known to prevent drying of the skin and formation of wrinkles. It helps reduce degeneration of skin cells and restores flexibility. It can also protect skin from the suns rays. More information here, Mangos and Skin Care.
Products with Mango Butter:
- Mineral Sea Salts
- Sea salts, produced by the solar evaporation of seawater, are harvested from the ocean depths. The rich concentrations of active minerals soothe tense muscles, soften skin, provide deep relaxation, draw toxins from the skin, and increase circulation. Salts from different regions have a variety of mineral content. Dead Sea Salts are richest in minerals while Pacific Sea Salts are the purest. All of our salts are not bleached or mineral depleted.
Products with Mineral Sea Salts:
- Herbs in the mint family have great invigorating, "wake me up" properties. They lift spirits, reduce mental fatigue, increase alertness and relieve itching.
Products with Mint:
- Peace Herb Blend
- Peace blend contains herbs and essential oils of Lavender, Rosemary, Sage, Thyme, and Chamomile. Thyme oil is known to ward off depression and fatigue and is prized for its natural healing qualities. Lavender, popular worldwide and the most versatile oil in aromatherapy, is calming, encourages sleep and can help rejuvenate aging skin. Wonderfully relaxing Chamomile promotes sleep, relaxation and calmness.
Products with Peace Herb Blend:
- Rosemary Essential Oil
- A known stimulant, Rosemary relieves physical and mental fatigue. In a bath, it helps release toxins through the skin. Avoid during pregnancy or if you suffer from high blood pressure or seizures.
Products with Rosemary Essential Oil:
- Silk amino acids are the building blocks of protein in our skin. They help lock in moisture. Silk adds a silky feel to the product.
Products with Silk:
- Soy wax
- 100% all natural, biodegradable, and completely non-toxic, soy wax burns 50% longer than paraffin. Soy wax is derived from vegetables, and cleans up with soap and water. The warmed oil at the top of the candle and be rubbed into the skin like hand lotion to promote soft skin.
Products with Soy wax:
- Sunflower Oil
- Used in light, non-greasy products, Sunflower Oil is high in essential fatty acids and helps to moisturize, regenerate and condition the skin. Especially recommended for mature, sensitive and dry, damaged skin.
Products with Sunflower Oil:
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Rich in protein, Sweet Almond Oil helps relieve dryness and inflammation. It is an excellent nutrient for softening and conditioning skin. Especially suitable for eczema, itchy, dry and inflamed skin.
Products with Sweet Almond Oil:
- Tamanu Oil
- Tamanu Oil is a remarkable topical healing agent for skin. With its bold green color it is indigenous to tropical Southeast Asia where traditionally it is used to promote the formation of new tissue to accelerate wound healing and the growth of healthy skin.. Tamanu Oil is anti-inflammatory, antibiotic and an antioxidant.
Products with Tamanu Oil:
- Tea Tree
- Tea Tree oil has gained recognition as the strongest anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-bacterial oil in aromatherapy. Harvested from the Melaleuca tree, native to Australia, it was originally recognized by aboriginal people for its germicidal qualities. Tea Tree oil should be diluted for most skincare treatments.
Products with Tea Tree:
- Witch Hazel
- This clear, all natural liquid astringent, extracted from the pulp material of a native shrub, has exceptional gentle cleansing, soothing and healing properties. Witch Hazel has been used for generations as a general remedy for burns, scalds, and inflammatory conditions of the skin.
Products with Witch Hazel:
~ Free Shipping Offer ~
Free domestic shipping on
retail orders $40.00 or more!
Michele wrote to us after receiving 2nd degree burns on her fingers in a kitchen fire. She tried to relieve the pain with cold tap water, burn spray, aloe and other home remedies but relief lasted only a few minutes. On the day after getting the burn she tried Bathtanicals products. — "...I reached for my bar of Glacier Ice soap and cleaned the burn area. Then I applied your Caribbean MeltDown and have remained completely pain-free ever since. I used a dab of Caribbean MeltDown each day since and the burned skin on my fingers is barely noticeable. The blisters never broke-they simply went away. After 4 days, my skin has healed 95% and only a little bit of red remains. Luckily, I had the products on hand, as I use the Caribbean MeltDown Body Butter after tanning or a day at the beach." - Michele, Dearborn, MI
Search to find your favorite Bathtanicals skin care products
Subscribe to our monthly e-letter.
Our e-letter provides promotional notices, helpful tips, and ingredient information.